Thursday 2 February 2012

Conspiracies for the people, by the people. Vote Now!


     Hey guys Pete here, we hope you have been enjoying all our cases of busting conspiracy theories wide open. But here at Conspiracy Busters, it is you the conspiracy theorist who is the number one, head honcho, the big kahuna if you way. We bust conspiracies for your pleasure, no not for your sexual pleasure get your mind out of the gutter. Well we have decided what better way to give back to our loyal viewers then to give them a chance to choose what conspiracy theory they want us to bust next. As you can see, we have set up a poll asking you, the viewer, to vote for what conspiracy you would like to see busted. Once your votes are tallied, we will return to our secret lairs and begin busting those conspiracies. However, we have noted that not every conspiracy could be listed on the poll, so if you guys have any particular conspiracy that you want us to look at and its not on the list, just add it to the comments on this post and we will gladly give it a look.




Get voting guys, your conspiracy theory could rely on your one vote!

2 comments:

  1. I was going to say the Kennedy conspiracy but I have my own theories on that one that I rarely mention in public.

    You've probably already done the "We did not go to the moon" conspiracy.

    I've got it!! there is a man who claims he killed bigfoot and has it's body preserved. He even posted a pic on the net and claims the body will be available for viewing soon. I forgot the mans name but I learned of this only a few days ago so this event should be Googled fairly easy. This IS the conspiracy I want busted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry..I did not see that this is over a year old. Oh well I'm going to leave my comment up anyway.

      Delete